Isover CWS-32 is a glass mineral wool slab providing thermal performance in external masonry cavity walls. Manufactured with a water repellent binder, the strong, resilient, and flexible slabs are 455mm 1200 wide x 455 high to neatly compression fit between standard wall tie spacing. It is available in 10 product thicknesses from 50mm to 200mm to help meet resistance to fire & thermal regulations, with a fast single layer installation.
- 1200 x 455mm mineral wool slab
- Manufactured from up to 75% recycled glass
- Manufactured with a water repellent binder
- BBA Approved – certificate 18/5560
- Achieves an A+ generic rating within the BRE Global Green Guide
- Excellent thermal performance
- Good Acoustic Properties
- Vapour permeable breathable insulation
- Easy to install, 455mm size is compatible with conventional wall tie spacing
- Thermal Performance - Thermal conductivity of 0.032 W/m.K. Helps to reduce heat loss within the building envelope and decrease energy costs.
- Sustainability - Achieves a BRE Green Guide of A+ which can assist in demonstrating environmental performance in your BREEAM assessments. Manufactured from up to 75% recycled glass on a plant that uses 100% renewable electricity.
- BBA Certified - Cavity Wall Slab (CWS) 32 has been assessed by the BBA as fit for use in defined full fill and partial fill masonry cavity wall applications if installed, used and maintained as set out in the certificate.
- Fire Classification - Achieves a Euroclass A1 Reaction to Fire classification, according to EN 13501-1.
- Easy to Install - Slabs are 455mm high to fit standard wall tie spacing for straightforward installation. No requirement for retaining discs when fully filling the cavity.