Optima Floor and Ceiling U-Channel 2.35 Metres
- Part of an adjustable drylining system that addresses all wall types and issues. Ideal for use in the conservation of old buildings with solid wall construction.
- Eliminates thermal bridging
- Dry, clean, lightweight system with minimal waste, enabling rapid construction times
- Airtightness and Moisture Control feature using Vario
- Excellent thermal and acoustic performance
The Optima U-Channel is a 2.35m metal stud which forms part of the standard elements that make up the Optima frame to ensure the system is both mechanically stable and economical. The U-Channels are secured to the ceiling and floor and provide a framework to fit the Optima C-Channels into, creating the form and structure of the Optima System. They, in combination with the Optima Support Clips, allow for the minimisation of thermal bridging.
|Product Code||Length (mm)||Product Type (Unit)||Qty (m/PK)||Qty (PK/PAL)||Qty (m/PAL)|
|Product Code5200425735||Length (mm)2350||Product Type (Unit)Optima||Qty (m/PK)47||Qty (PK/PAL)12||Qty (m/PAL)564|